This year I have learned that lot of new things in Chinese. Such as how to talk about the weather and clothing. I have also learned to recognized a lot of characters like 刮大风 very windy. A challenge for me has been to write the characters because my handwriting isn't that good. In Middle School I am going to continue Chinese because it is a good way to get into a College and also to get good jobs in the future.


In art I have learned how to make a self portrait and also portraits of apes. We have studied dark and light colors and how to mix them together to make a different color. A challenge for me has been to remember the words like tints and tones. Next year in art I want to work more with clay next year.

In music I have improved a lot in working on the xylophone and how to hit the correct notes. We have learned about different modern bands that take up really old songs like Wade in the Water that the band Take 6 have been singing lately. A challenge for me has been reading the notes but I have become much better at reading notes then the beginning of the year. Next year I want to take Bach to Rock because then I will be able to continue working with xylophones and also learn to play the drums.

In P.E everything has been very easy even the Gymnastics. So far this year in P.E we have done Soccer, Fitness, Gymnastics, Basketball and Swimming. What has been a challenge this year has been to stretch. Next year I want to play on the field.

In Counseling we have learned way to deal with social problems. We have been taught that if you have a lot of pressure on you it might fall apart just because of a little thing and you will get really mad. Next year I want to learn to deal with bullies.

No comments:

Post a Comment