Nobody has written any comments but that is because I haven't asked anyone. In writing I haven't completed my goal I think it has been a goal that is to hard to do in my class right now. So my new goal for writing will be to ask other people to revise my story while I'm am with them or watching. In reading I have read more than 45 minutes straight a few time this year one time this year I read more than 1 and a half hours straight. Well I have completed my goal for reading so now my new goal is going to be to write down how much I read in my reading log every day because sometimes I forget. I have rechecked my work so so this year but I rechecked my work in the Stanford tests. So I will keep my goal again and try even harder to recheck my work.

A real success for me has been reading for more than 45 minutes because i have really learned to read without stopping or getting distracted. Well one day i was bored so i just read like 200 pages in 2 hours without stopping. Overcoming this was not a challenge but I overcame it by concentrating in my reading. What helped me to complete this goal was also to keep on trying to read longer, concentrate more when I have been reading in class and also to not like go to the library even it it was my library day.

Some things that haven't been a success is writing. I think i didn't complete my goal in writing because i kind of forgot about that goal. I also didn't complete my writing goal because it might have been to hard to do in my class. Because in our class when we share our projects or our writing we don't ask other people to comment on our projects. I chose that goal in the beginning of the year because last year we used to comment a lot on each others writing.

For math I have completed a bit of my goal because it depends on where I have looked through in a test. I tried to overcome this goal because my mom always tells me to look over what I have written. Well in my Stanford testing I looked back at the tests all the time but sometimes in my math tests i don't look at my work before I hand it in. When i do my problem solving I read over what I have written as my explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment